Jonny has tagged me to post 5 things you may not know about me:
1. When I was 12 I bought my first record: The Ramones' Road to Ruin. Having found my tribe at a young age I happily avoided the seemingly inevetable "Heavy Metal phase".
2. For 2 years I worked as a professional stand up comic.
3. On December 26th this year I will have been clean and sober for 15 years.
4. That part of your brain that helps you read maps never quite developed in me and as a result I'm a total idiot when it comes to not only map reading, but having even the slightest idea of where I am in relation to where anything else is. I'm pleased to say that this has provided endless entertainment for my friends and family over the years.
5. After several surgeries on my face (Graves Disease) I have damaged nerve, so there is one part of my cheek that if you touch it, it tickles the inside of my eyelid.